Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Barack Obama "exposed" and asbestos.

When I set up this blog I agreed to allow "google ads" figuring that when the day came that thousands of people read it, I might get paid a little bit, because, well, I'm a professor of the arts in an expensive city and I need the cash. Do the math. (ABC's Charles Gibson thinks we professors are in the Bush tax cut bracket, but sadly he's wrong.)

So hovering above everything I write like a devil horn or a twisted halo is "Barack Obama Exposed!." Just fyi, I'm not trying to tear down Obama, but one of my advertisers is, because my posts mention his name.

A few years ago, another blogger told me that the highest-paying ads came from asbestos trial lawyers, so let's try another tag: asbestos asbestos asbestos.

It's a good looking word, and somehow art could be made of it, either sonically or visually. Have at it, reader, and adsense too!

No comments: